Sherwin-Williams is a world leader in the development, manufacture, distribution and sale of coatings and related products. As a Fortune 500 company, we know what it takes to develop leaders. Sherwin-Williams offers a broad range of career opportunities, a longstanding tradition of promoting from within and a culture based on respect, integrity, inclusion, and teamwork. It is the ideal fit for college graduates looking toward an exciting and rewarding future.
Does the idea of running your own million-dollar store appeal to you? How about managing your own sales territory? Is an executive management position in your plans? The Sherwin-Williams Management/Sales Training Program helps you build a foundation that serves as a springboard for all of your career aspirations.
Our Management/Sales Training Program prepares you for a successful career in management and outside professional sales. The Program combines structured, on-the-job training, self-study modules, classroom instruction, and ongoing education throughout your career in the areas of sales, marketing, financial management, store operations, merchandising, customer service, and human resource management.
After only a few months in the program, you will take on a management level position at your own store; from there, the opportunities are virtually limitless as you choose either a management path or a sales path. In fact, management trainees often move from one role to another – and from one location to another – as they navigate their way to their ideal position. If you’re energetic, hard-working, and committed to team success, opportunities for advancement and relocation are certain to be in your future.
To join our Management Training Program, you must have an entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrated leadership ability, and work experience in customer service and/or sales. Also, bilingual candidates are welcome, and a willingness to relocate is encouraged.
* Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a business and/or marketing field.
* Employee must have a valid driver’s license.
* Prior sales, customer service and/or paint experience is preferred.
* Ability to work all scheduled hours.
* If usage of employee’s own vehicle is required, employee must obtain appropriate insurance as defined by Corporate Policy.
* Employee is required to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently and up to 100 lbs. on occasion. May assist with handling drums of material in excess of 100 lbs.
* Employee will spend approximately 40% of the day sitting, 20% standing, 20% walking, and 20% stooping, climbing and kneeling.
* Employee is required to tint paint, therefore, must have good color perception.
* Employee must be able to drive a car or van.
* Employee must be able to operate a hand truck/and or material handling equipment in stores that have such equipment.
* Employee must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
Please email resumes to email@example.com and apply online at www.sherwin.com/mtp
You must complete our online application to officially be considered for a position.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting appropriate employment service delivery systems, such as state workforce agencies and local employment delivery systems, to provide priority referrals of protected veterans.