Are you self-motivated and customer service driven? If so, this opportunity is for you!
WJLA-TV is looking for a Mailroom Associate who maintains a high level of customer service, while performing daily job duties.
- Operate postage equipment
- Receive, sort and/or distribute all incoming USPS mail and overnight courier mail deliveries
- Schedule pick-up of overnight courier mail packages
- Maintain an accurate and daily log of non-postal deliveries
- Prepare and drop-off outgoing USPS mail for pick-up
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory of mailroom and coffee supplies
- Organize and replenish breakroom/kitchenettes with coffee supplies.
- Perform employee badge administration
- Assist in answering and routing incoming calls
- Assist in greeting guests/vendors
- Create documents and spreadsheets via Microsoft Office
- Responsible for the upkeep/neatness of the reception and mailroom area.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Must be reliable and professional
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Regularly lift, move and/or carry up to 10 pounds; frequently lift, move and/or carry up to 25 pounds
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.