Interstate is a growing company in need of talent to join us in the Moving Industry. We are seeking experienced Drivers. This driver serves and the supervisor of the company vehicle and is responsible for the loading and unloading of his company truck.
Why Interstate? We offer Guaranteed Time, year round work| Paid time off| Full time Benefits| Yearly Pay Raises| Retirement Plans
Interstate offers the following benefits:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid Training
- Company paid life insurance
- Health and dental insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K contribution
- Tuition assistance
- Plus more!
Responsibilities: (include the following: Other duties may be assigned.)
- Assists in any capacity as directed by the crew leader on the assigned job or warehouse
- Performs pre-trip inspection of the truck assigned for noted damages, flat or worn tires, and travel worthiness.
- Drives the vehicles as required, from the warehouse to the job site.
- Possesses the ability to properly and safely lift, pack, load and unload the vehicle as required.
- Provides leadership, guidance and organization to the crew so assigned work can be completed in an efficient manner compliant with company standards
- Assists in vehicle preparation of moving materials /supplies at warehouse.
Requirements and/or Experience:
- High school diploma (or GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record
Interstate is a growing company in need of talent to join us in the Moving Industry. The Interstate Family of Companies encompasses a worldwide group of transportation, warehousing, relocation management, logistics and real estate solutions serving government, corporate, and individual clients