Kolmac is growing! Kolmac Outpatient Recovery Centers is a well-established and highly regarded organization that has been providing outpatient addiction treatment for over 40 years.
Our recovery center in Alexandria, VA is looking for a licensed, full-time and part time Addictions Counselors (Clinician).
At Kolmac, we invest in you! Kolmac is growing and we want you to grow with us! We recognized that our staff are key to exceptional patient care and service.
- We offer competitive pay
- Up to $5000 additional annual compensation for completion of licensure requirements
- Kolmac offers clinical staff reimbursements for CEU’s
- Professional training and advancement
- Clinical support from leaders in the field
- Clinical supervision hours to staff at no cost
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays). Most Kolmac offices operate evening schedules (12:30p – 8:30p) allowing you to have your mornings free.
- Earn extra PTO time off and extra hours with possible overtime/time and a half for volunteering to work on weekends.
Other Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance packages
- Short and long-term disability; life insurance
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
TITLE: Addictions Counselor
JOB RELATIONSHIPS: Supervised by the Clinical Director, Assistant Clinical Director(s) and/or Program Manager.
- Provides case management services which support a positive treatment outcome.
- Serves as co-therapist in IOP and Continued Care groups.
- Organizes and makes third hour didactic presentations.
- Develop patient treatment plans based on results from the screening tools and bio psychosocialassessment.
- Collaborates with medical staff and treatment team as a whole.
- Consults with family members and referral sources in order to coordinate patient care.
- Ensures adequate case management services are identified and addressed.
- Responsible for maintaining patient records which include documentation of treatment activity and progress.
- Ensures that patient records are accurate, comprehensive and legible.
- Obtain signatures from licensed therapist for documents requiring a second signature.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Strong administrative, verbal, and written communication skills.
Completion of a AA, AS, BA, BS, BSW, MA, MS, MSW degree in Human Services, Counseling or Social Work from an accredited college or university, as well as application to take appropriate certification or licensure exam. Master's degree, preferred.
Licensed in the state of Virginia as one of the following: LCSW, LPC, Resident in Counseling, CSAC, CADC, licensed Psychologist in the state of Virginia
- If disclosed that the staff member is in recovery from alcohol and drug dependency a minimum of five years continuous sobriety is required.