Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Accountemps is looking for professionals with financial industry experience to join our recruiting team. Dividing your time between business development and recruiting functions, you will introduce our services to prospective clients, build upon existing client relationships, as well as recruit and place accounting and finance professionals. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – contact us today!
As a Financial Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing financial industry professionals with our clients.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to candidates.
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Participating in industry trade associations and networking events to increase our presence within the local accounting/finance community.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- 2+ years’ of experience in public/industry accounting/finance preferred.
- A business related degree, ideally in finance or accounting. CPA and/or MBA a plus.
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- A strong desire to succeed.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Finance & Accounting:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With 325 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
Please reach out to Ian Gainor at 703-548-1509 or email at Ian.Gainor@roberthalf.com
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call <insert phone number> for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans