Donohoe Hospitality Services is always looking for the most qualified and experienced professionals in the industry. We invite you to view our current career opportunities and apply.
COMP FOOD AM (COMP RESTAURANT SERVER)
Responsible for taking orders, serving food and drinks, and fulfilling requests by guests..
1. Answer questions about food and drinks including ingredients, preparation and accompanying items.
2. Greet newly seated guests in a friendly manner.
3. Take drink order at guest greeting, deliver beverages and offer appetizers.
4. Merchandise menu items, such as appetizers, entrees and desserts.
5. Ring up order of P.O.S. quickly.
6. Follow alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication of guests.
7. Attend to guests’ needs when delivering food and check back to ensure guest satisfaction.
8. Maintain table by checking drink levels, removing clutter and providing extra napkins if necessary.
9. Total bill and present check upon removal of last plate or upon request.
10. Maintain an accurate exchange of currency.
11. Keep station clean.
12. Keep immediate supervisor promptly and fully aware of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the hotel, including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
- The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Department schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and employees may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
Education and Experience:
- Previous restaurant experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Good oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.