Human Resources & Administrative Assistant (Full-Time)
Commercial Lynks Inc. is an international trading company specializing in exporting North American agricultural commodities and consolidated food products to customers worldwide. As an export house, we source commodities, arrange inland transportation and ocean/air freight, and deliver the products to our customers in a manner most efficient with respect to price, time and service. We specialize in containerized and bulk shipments to all major destinations.
The HR/Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing general administrative and human resources support, and working collaboratively with the HR Manager, to directly support the Controller and President/CEO and accomplish corporate objectives. As a contributing team player working for a small company, this individual will have an opportunity to participate in a wide variety of projects and functions.
Assist Management Team (HR Manager, Controller, and President/CEO) with all aspects of HR and Administrative work for the company, including but not limited to:
Human Resources –
- Filling open position(s).
- Administering employee benefits.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Supporting payroll process.
- Administration of employee timekeeping system.
- Communicating with staff.
- Planning staff training efforts.
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Working directly with President/CEO on a wide variety of assignments and functions, as assigned.
- Supporting CLI staff with Administrative functions.
- Assisting with administration of insurance programs.
- Performing data entry as related to financial reports, insurance needs, and trade logistics requirements.
- Making travel arrangements.
- Drafting, editing, and finalizing communications with vendors, partners, and agencies.
- Establishing internal controls, and contributing to improvements in existing processes and systems.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Associate’s degree or higher.
- Minimum 3 years related experience.