Join OTG as a Server now and drive a new type of hospitality. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare, and a competitive 401k match.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you'll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. Our people drive our experiences, so we offer our crewmembers some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Servers are responsible for delivering the OTG guest experience. Educating, making recommendations based on guest preferences, taking orders, up-selling special items, and maintaining a clean and sanitized area are steps to deliver the experience. To be successful in this role, a server should enjoy working with others as exhibited through great guest experiences and be motivated to keep the area/restaurant cleaned and stocked.
- Greet guests quickly and pleasantly, with a smile
- Delivering beverages and menus promptly
- Educate guests on menu items and wine and beer selections; make recommendations to guests upon request; communicating all daily food and drink specials
- Assisting guests in entering all orders into the iPad/computer system
- Preparing hot and cold drinks and mixed non-alcoholic drinks
- Demonstrating appropriate wine service techniques
- Follow OTG cash handling and cash register policies and procedures
- Keep a spotless working environment through regular cleaning and sanitizing
- Assisting other servers as needed and clearing tables
- Assist in the training and development of new employees
- Monitor and report intoxicated guests to MOD
- Communicate any product runouts, equipment issues, or quality of service problems to the MOD immediately
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the chef or manager at any time
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must be experienced and able to serve and prepare food
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Fully conversational in English
- Must become TIPS certified within 90 days of employment
- Able to lift to 35 lbs. in weight
- Must complete required restaurant training and maintain thorough knowledge of your assigned restaurant food and beverage menus
- Must be mobile and able to stand for extended periods, to stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Must be available to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, holidays, and bad weather conditions--must be flexible
OTG Concessions Management, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.