Have you been cooped up inside for too long? Come work outdoors with us!
Openings include Lead and Junior Counselors for Summer Camps. We have multiple positions open.
We are Fish and Explore and we have provided outdoor summer camp programs in Northern Virginia since 2010. If you're interested in outdoor activities like fishing, hiking and kayaking and you love working with children, this could be the summer job for you!
Our camps take small groups (no more than 10 campers a week) to different locations everyday to fish/kayak/explore. So if those are activities you are interested in, get in touch!
Seasonal Positions for the summer: July 6 - August 24, 2020 available
We are looking for confident people who will exude positive energy
Teachers and creative minded individuals highly sought
Experience working with children is ideal
Experience with any of the following outdoor activities:
FISHING, KAYAKING, HIKING, SMALL ANIMAL NATURALISTS AND/OR OTHER NATURAL SCIENCES
***Must have the following qualifications***
- Be patient and positive with enthusiasm and positive energy
- Be a good communicator and effective leader
- Experience working, or ability to work with children and young adults ages 7-18 years old
- Be able and willing to drive a company vehicle
- Be a team player and work well with others
- Enjoy working outdoors, even during the hottest times of the summer
- Have the ability to use sound judgment in a variety of situations
- Be professional, organized, and punctual
*Must be able to provide following:
- Proof of no felony convictions -- A BACKGROUND CHECK is required - All hires will be subject to a full criminal background check
- Reliable transportation
- Strong references
COMPENSATION is determined based on a number of factors including experience, education, and leadership level. Email for more information.
Please include your resume and a reply as to why you would be a good member of our team.
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.