Immediate need for FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY caregivers
in the OAKTON, VA area for 12-HOUR SHIFTS!
These shifts are from 8:30am to 8:30pm on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays for a husband and wife team and they start immediately!
We are looking for responsible, confident, and reliable companionship caregivers with great communication skills and the compassion and patience to care for seniors with Dementia.
Click the link to apply now!
If caring for seniors is your passion and you want to make a difference in someone else's life, join the SenCura team!!
JOB DUTIES – We provide high quality care for seniors and high quality jobs for caregivers!
- Companionship with social and mental engagement: provide respectful, friendly interactions.
- Meal preparation & cooking.
- Laundry & light housekeeping.
- Medication reminders.
- Taking blood pressure, documenting results, and alerting the office if the reading is outside of the client’s normal range.
- Client &personal safety; stand-by assistance while going down stairs. Knowing proper body mechanics to support your back and knowledge of home safety.
- Transportation and running errands: follow up doctor appointments, shopping, etc.
- Communicating and documenting the important events during your shifts.
JOB REQUIREMENTS - Join a compassionate team in an industry that is rapidly growing, in-home care for seniors. We are looking for someone who:
- Must have a driver's license, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance
- Must have your COVID-19 vaccine per the request of the clients and their family
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be reliable and punctual
- CNA, PCA, HHA or some caregiving (personal or professional) experience is a plus
- Experience dealing with Dementia is a plus
- Experience dealing with Anxiety a plus
WE OFFER - The SenCura Home Care Team Cares Together!
- A COVID Free Environment; Gloves, Masks, and Appropriate PPE for your safety
- Dementia and Hospice Team Career Path – Advance your career!
- Free Online Continuing Education Courses & Online Training Programs
- Overtime Opportunities
- Recognition Programs
- Opportunities to Win Gift Cards & Raffle Prizes.
- Monthly Newsletter Made Just for Caregivers! Submit Stories, Advice, etc., and be Featured in the Newsletter!!
- Office Support 24/7
For more information, please visit our website http://www.sencura.com