Job Title: MAC Engineer
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance Level: DoD Secret Clearance
We deliver essential technology services to our customers in support of their missions to sustain the national security and economic interest of our nation. SecuriGence is seeking an experienced MAC Engineer to help contribute to our success. Come help us solve problems with Innovation Through Intelligence.
The Apple Mac Engineer will be responsible for performing a broad spectrum of activities in engineering, developing, and deploying solutions.
- Analyze and perform repairs to Mac systems and operating issues.
- Install, configure, and fix Mac OS in accordance to US Government/DoD environment
- Evaluate and identify system problems and suggest suitable solutions
- Perform diagnostic tests for root cause analysis, risk identification, cyber-attacks, eliminate viruses and risk mitigation
- Document incidents and problem resolutions carefully and accurately
- Create, manage, develop, and secure Mac OS images
- Software packaging and software development for MAC
- Administration and software distribution with JAMF Casper
Skills and Experience
- 4-6 years' experience with Mac OS X 10+
- In-depth knowledge with JAMF Casper for administration and software distribution
- Experience supporting Macs in a Windows network environment; Active Directory, DCHP, Managed Preferences, and System Profiles
- Solid knowledge of networking (TCP/IP) and file sharing concepts (SMB, AFP, NFS, FTP)
- Image development, software packaging, and software deployment for Mac
- Knowledge of MDM and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Experience supporting Apple and Mac products in a US Government/DoD environment
- Ability to install, configure, and deploy Mac systems in accordance with DoD requirements on a production network
- Knowledge of DoD STIG requirements
- Performing root cause analysis, risk identification, and risk mitigation
- Bachelor's degree. Can be substituted for Associate's degree with 2+ years relevant experience or 4 years relevant experience with Mac system administration
- DoD Directive 8570 IAT II Certification
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Experience with VPN connections for Mac
- Knowledge of UNIX commands, including scp, rsync, and sctool
- Experience with programming/scripting languages like Perl, Python, Bash, or Swift
- Experience with application whitelisting using Carbon Black Protect
- Experience supporting Macs in conjunction with McAfee HBSS
- Mac OS certifications
SecuriGence LLC (SG) is an agile, Veteran-owned small business headquartered in the Washington, DC metropolitan region. Established in April 2010 we have been supporting the Department of Defense and other United States Civil agencies in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Software Development, Cyber Security, and Cloud/Virtualization Management.
SecuriGence provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
As required by Executive Order 14043, Federal contractors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee's duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination by January 4, 2022, or before appointment or onboarding with the agency, if after January 4. The agency will provide additional information regarding what information or documentation will be needed and how you can request of the agency a legally required exception from this requirement.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.