7 News is currently seeking a full time Promotions Producer! This position reports to the Creative Services Manager.
- Write and edit compelling nightly news topical promos under tight deadlines.
- This position will have a shift from 2pm-11pm and works closely with nightside news management to select and produce teases.
- Demonstrate strong topical writing and editing skills to execute late news promotion strategy
- Produce other image projects as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot, and edit cutting edge promos while also managing deadlines
- At least two years of news promotion experience is required
- College degree preferred
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere is a must
- Advanced skills in After Effects and other Adobe Creative Suite applications is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Ability to be a team player and work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic professional DSLR shooting skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.