**Sign-On Bonus Available for These Clients!!**
We have THREE clients in the Gainesville, VA area that are looking for reliable, skilled, and proactive caregivers with great communication skills and the compassion and patience to care for seniors.
Client 6340 has 12-hour overnight and day shifts available on Thursdays and Fridays from 6 am/pm to 6 pm/am!
Client 6136 has 4-hour morning and evening shifts from 9a – 1p and 5p – 9p!
Client 6119 has 5-hour day shifts from 10a – 3p on Tuesdays and Thursdays!
Click the link to apply now!
If caring for seniors is your passion and you want to make a difference in someone else's life, join the SenCura team!!
JOB DUTIES – We provide high quality care for seniors and high quality jobs for caregivers!
- Companionship with social and mental engagement; provide respectful, friendly interactions. (ALL)
- Meal preparation & cooking. (ALL)
- Laundry & light housekeeping. (ALL)
- Personal care; assistance with showering and dressing (ALL). Assistance with incontinence and changing an adult diaper (client 6136).
- Bedbound care; ensuring the client is correctly positioned while eating/drinking to prevent choking, re-positioning client every 2 hours to prevent bedsores, and assisting with range of motion exercises to support good blood flow (client 6136).
- Client &personal safety; stand-by assistance while ambulating (client 6340 & 6119). Use of the gait belt as a safety precaution due to the client being a major fall risk (client 6119). Hoyer lift transfers with the assistance of a 2nd person (client 6136). Knowing proper body mechanics to support your back and knowledge of home safety.
- Communicating and documenting the important events during your shifts. (ALL)
JOB REQUIREMENTS - Join a compassionate team in an industry that is rapidly growing, in-home care for seniors. We are looking for someone who:
- Must have a driver's license, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance (ALL)
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the request of all three families. (ALL)
- Must have good communication skills (ALL)
- Must be reliable and punctual (ALL)
- Must be able to use a hoyer lift (client 6136).
- Must know how to care for a bedbound client, including incontinence care (client 6136)
- Must be able to use a gait belt (client 6119).
- Ability to speak Spanish fluently is a plus (client 6340)
- Dementia experience is a plus (client 6119)
- Parkinson’s experience a plus (client 6340)
- CNA, PCA, HHA, or caregiving (personal or professional) experience is a plus
WE OFFER - The SenCura Home Care Team Cares Together!
- $100 sign-on bonus if you are assigned to these cases!
- A COVID Free Environment; Gloves, Masks, and Appropriate PPE for your safety
- Dementia and Hospice Team Career Path – Advance your career!
- Free Online Continuing Education Courses & Online Training Programs
- Overtime Opportunities
- Recognition Programs
- Opportunities to Win Gift Cards & Raffle Prizes.
- Monthly Newsletter Made Just for Caregivers! Submit Stories, Advice, etc., and be Featured in the Newsletter!!
- Office Support 24/7
For more information, please visit our website http://www.sencura.com