Description: Deliver an exceptional guest experience by engaging the guest and prioritizing the guest's needs over task. Backstock items in and pull items from the backroom accurately while preventing product damage to control expenses. Pick items for guest orders meeting service levels. Maintain backroom organization and location accuracy and follow equipment guidelines.
Qualifications: Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members. Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs. Able to think quickly on the spot to answer guest questions. Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends and holidays) and regular attendance necessary. Able to lift 40 lbs. Willing to cross-train and work in other areas of the store, as needed.
Must be available 4am for shipments-
- Go to https://nro01.target.com/ape/jobcatalog/tgtJobs.do
- Under TARGET STORES, click FIND JOBS
- Verify Age and hit CONTINUE
- Under FIND A STORE, enter FAIRFAX VIRGINIA 22031
- Select This Store Merrifield,2905 District Ave S,Ste 400, Fairfax , VA 22031; hit CONTINUE
- Select either Logistics Team Member - Backroom Logistics Team Member - Flow
Once you select your position, you need the following to apply:
- Your Social Security Number
- Permanent address and contact information
- Information about your education
- Information about your employment experience
- Ability to start within 60 days from today
**You can alos stop by the store and complete a hard copy application**