Exempt Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Reporting to: GM and Manager on Duty
To provide a positive and engaging experience of World of Beer to our customers who like to sit at the bar. Guide the customer to pick the perfect beer, provide samples, be the salesperson for our various menu offerings and ensure the customer will leave WOB with the intent to return. Provide a perfectly poured beer and mixed cocktail - every time.
World of Beer Bar & Kitchen Bartender Standards
- Provide the goal for our customers of: Lifting customers spirits one glass at a time.
- Be positive, finding fun in the moment, doing good work and lifting the mood of others.
- Provide our WOB style of service: friendly, fun and perfectly paced to the customers pace.
- Engage as the sales person for our quality craft food and beverage offerings. Assist the customer in exploring our World of Beer.
- Always provide a perfect pour in the correct glassware and measurement tools.
- Live the WOB Way
- Outgoing, friendly & high energy personality and demeanor.
- Friendly & accurate communication skills in handling customers in person and on the phone.
- Ability to be a contributing member of the team in building bar sales through a community of returning customers and job tasks.
- Develop an efficient work pace that keeps the customers at the bar and in the dining room satisfied at all times.
- Any food or alcohol awareness certification as required.
- Warm and welcoming smile!
- Ability to stand on your feet and navigate the WOB for the entirety of the shift
- Ability to carry full food and drink trays
- Ability to reach, bend, and lift 20 lbs.
- Ability to retain menu product knowledge and share that with customers
- Flexible schedule that can accommodate the needs of the WOB location
To apply submit resume to:email@example.com