The position is responsible for timely and accurate processing of customer’s invoices and payments, as well as resolving discrepancies, communicating with customers and developing customer relationships. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is customer service oriented, has strong accuracy, detail orientation and organizational skills.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH CONNECTWISE SOFTWARE
- Prepare daily invoices and various reports
- Post invoices to the company’s accounting software on a regular basis
- Contract/Project set-up, prepare and maintain project documentation to support project managers including status reports, detailed spreadsheets and time logs
- Research and resolve billing discrepancies – communicate with customer
- Process customer’s payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.Process credit card receipts.
- Prepare daily cash receipts reports, deposit checks and record payments to the accounting system
- Prepare and maintain Aged Receivables and Customer Statements.
- Reconcile the Accounts Receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are posted properly.
- Maintain Customer Deposits schedule
- Maintain Deferred Revenues schedule
- Collaborate and work closely with other team members to ensure company monthly billing occurs in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide executive and management assistance
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum 3 years experience invoicing in a project account environment a must. Strong computer skills, including MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), accounting applications (ConnectWise), and report writers
- Minimum – Associates Degree in Accounting