BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator at our Headquarters in Springfield, VA. The hours will be Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM or 9 AM – 6 PM. (flexible)
• Design and deploy marketing emails for all departments
• Continuously test to optimize engagement/purchases
• Create and refine templates (50+) to promote new initiatives
• Ensure design and templates are optimized by device
• Refine email copy by audience/product/CTA including proofing
• Develop and administrate email marketing calendar, pull reports, and analyze.
• Provide design assistance to Creative Services during peak periods
• 2-3 years of experience
• Experience with A/B testing and analysis
• Ability to code emails using HTML/CSS
• Strong organizational skills/attention to detail
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Prior experience using WhatCounts platform
• Experience using Adobe Dreamweaver and/or Adobe Illustrator
• Boating experience and/or knowledge
• Experience with InDesign/Creative Suite
• Database management
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.Geicomarine.com or www.BoatUS.com.
Our employees quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJeff@BoatUS.com your resume and salary requirements, preferable as Word.doc files or PDF.