Free movies. Flexible schedule. Fun times.
Traditional roles include – Cashier, Concessionist and Usher
You’ll get to assist guests by providing direction and answering questions, while experiencing the legendary task of tearing tickets. We’ll even help you with the answers. As a Crew associate at AMC you will inform guests about prices/policies and enroll guests in our favorite loyalty program and yours: the AMC Stubs program. You’ll sell fresh, appetizing and properly prepared food and beverage items to our guests. And smile a lot because, hey, you work in the movies.
As a Crew associate at AMC theatres, you will be required to demonstrate:
- Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
- Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive interaction with guests.
- Good verbal communication skills as well as math and cash handling skills
- Comfortable communication and cooperation with guests, supervisors, peers, subordinates, vendors or partners
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision
At AMC, we live in a team-based culture where a take-charge approach exists at all levels. We expect that from you, too. We also offer continuous training and development programs, highly competitive compensation with performance driven bonuses and excellent benefits including free movie passes and a 401(k) plan. If working in the entertainment world, delivering superior customer service and having fun matter to you, apply online today.
Min Age to work: 14 TO APPLY: https://www.amctheatres.com/careers