We are working with an independent city in the Commonwealth of Virginia and searching for a Management Analyst I.
You will be a responsible for conducting noise analysis, noise ordinances, and should be able to communicate findings to improve the city’s efficiency.
This position is remote but should be local in case you should go to the office. Click here to share or apply!
Management Analyst I Responsibilities:
- Respond to noise complaints from the community
- Issue noise variance permits
- Operate a PM10 (particulate less than 10 microns) monitoring station
- Work on revising the noise ordinance and holding public outreach
- Perform other environmental-related tasks
Management Analyst I Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering or science (0-5 years from graduation)
- Have good communication (public speaking, dealing with community and report writing)
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in noise control preferred but not required
- Experience working in local government is a big plus
What we offer:
- Tutorial training and skill testing before placement
- 401K retirement plan after one year of employment
- Medical and dental benefits offered for employees on long term active assignments
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Working Advantage Employee Discount Program
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance