Verato offers next-generation, Software-as-a-Service products for identity matching and resolution using the most accurate reference identity database and truth-matching technology. Our technology fundamentally re-thinks the way enterprises match, link and share identity data, and our products have the ability to make a profound and positive impact on patients, consumers and citizens worldwide.
If you seek a work environment that is intellectually stimulating, pushes technological boundaries, and offers increasing amounts of responsibility and growth, Verato is the place for you. If you are driven to learn and make an impact on our organization, and you thrive in a creative, collaborative, and friendly environment, we want you on our team. Above all, we are not only looking for candidates who are uniquely qualified but who embody the values that we stand for—integrity, teamwork, passion, and agility.
Verato’s work environment is fast-paced but informal. The problems we tackle are always intellectually challenging, but are usually solved through determined, collaborative white-boarding. We believe in a work ethic driven by both responsibility and impact, which means that schedules are flexible within reason—our staff know that a healthy work-life balance leads to greater productivity. We believe in empowering our team with the best tools and hardware available. All our staff receive opportunities to expand their knowledge in areas of big data, distributed/cloud computing, complex algorithms, and data science. As we embark on a trajectory of high-growth, each member of the team gets an influential front-row seat as we execute our business strategy.
This position will be based out of our HQ office in Tysons Corner, VA. Verato offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes salary, stock options, 401k with match, health, dental and vision insurance, life, short and long term disability insurance, and an employee support program.
Verato is seeking a Customer Success Engineer to join our fun and dynamic team! The Customer Success Engineer will be a member of our Service Delivery organization. In this role, he/she will analyze and transform customers’ data before and after it is processed by Verato’s Identity Resolution services so that the technical requirements and business objectives of the project can be satisfied. Candidates must utilize a combination of technical, analytical, and domain expertise to ensure customer satisfaction. Responsibilities of the Customer Success Engineer include:
- Interpret business and technical requirements for multiple customer projects.
- Design the necessary database schemas and data transformations to answer customers’ business questions.
- Manipulate input and output files to conform to specifications.
- Identify common requirements across projects and implement automated, repeatable, solutions.
- Coordinate with internal resources for project execution.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Recommend and develop enterprise operational improvements in order to conform to customer specifications.
To fulfill the responsibilities of this position, the following is required:
- BS degree in IT related field OR two years of relevant work experience in a technical or analytical field.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Advanced communication skills, written and verbal.
- Superior time management and organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Requirement.
- Required Technical skills include: o Ability to query and define tables in relational databases.
- Ability to tune queries and/or database schema (indices) to improve query response times.
- File Manipulation via UNIX/PERL/Python scripts.
- Prior experience with any of the following technologies will be considered a plus: o Postgres
- Data Wrangling/Preparation Tools
- Reporting/Business Intelligence Tools
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled