Qualifications - Internal
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skill
- Job requires up to 25% travel.
- Employee may also be responsible for performing other job duties occasionally as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
Swissport International Ltd., on behalf of more than 850 client-companies, provides best-in-class airport ground services for some 265 million passengers annually, and handles approximately 4.7 million tonnes of air cargo at 133 warehouses world-wide. With a workforce of 68,000, the world market leader in ground handling and air cargo services is active at 315 airports in 50 countries across all five continents. In 2017, the group generated consolidated operating revenue of EUR 2.8 billion.