*$500 sign-on bonus after 30 days of employment
To provide all necessary and required fueling services as contracted by the customer to include but not be limited to aircraft fueling/de-fueling,vehicle fueling and operation of motorized/non-motorized fueling equipment.
- Receive, store, transfer, and dispense petroleum fuel products
- Operate motorized fueling vehicles (fuel tank trucks, standard and automatic transmissions)
- Operate non-motorized fueling vehicles (hydrant carts)
- Fuel and de-fuel aircraft per flight crew/flight plan requirements
- Inspect fueling equipment and vehicles – report malfunctions or inconsistencies
- Perform accurate fueling calculations
- Fuel ground support equipment (gasoline or diesel) as required
- Interact with carrier personnel
- Utilize hand-held radios, telephones and computers for communication
- Complete and submit all documentation associated with fueling activities
- Respond to fuel emergencies (i.e. fuel spills) utilizing emergency response cart and follow established environmental/company guidelines
- Comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority and carrier security requirements
- Must comply with Swissport SOPs and policies
Qualifications and Competencies
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive, multiple shift, and team-oriented environment
- Must be dependable and able to take direction from supervisors to service the customer safely and on-time General math aptitude
- Good command of the English language both verbal and written
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
Swissport International AG, on behalf of more than 850 client-companies, provides best-in-class airport ground services for some 282 million passengers annually and handles approximately 4.8 million tons of air cargo at 115 warehouses world-wide. With a workforce of some 66,000 the world’s leading provider of airport ground services and air cargo handling is active at more than 310 airports in 49 countries on six continents. Swissport delivers unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Executive Aviation, Travel Services, Fueling and Aircraft Maintenance. We strive to operate with the core values of People, Professionalism, and Partnership in all that we undertake. Our mission is simple – “To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor-made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience.