Accounting Clerk III
The Accounting Clerk III shall provide the following:
- Status reports on work accomplished and issues and resolutions identified, as requested.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced environment with demonstrable skill with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written essential.
- Experience in processing in an Accounting environment, preferably in Accounts Payable.
- Proficiency in various automated financial systems and state of the art accounting software programs.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financial System preferred.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Information Systems, or Finance or other related field and at least 2-3 years of experience or equivalent work experience.
Period of Performance
The period of performance is for six months, from September 2019 – Feb 2020, with the option to extend 12 months.
Specific Work Requirements
Candidate must be able to work Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week with a 30-minute break and a 30 -minute lunch break or a one -hour lunch break. Core hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm.