Enrichment Matters is seeking an On-Site Coordinator to oversee program operations and student safety at an EM Member School within Northern VA each day that enrichment classes meet.
The On-Site Coordinator position is part-time with seasonal variations in hours needed; minimum 6 hours per week; maximum 10 hours per week for 6-10 week sessions, 2-3 times per year. Candidate will work remotely and report to a manager via phone, email or text. Specific work hours and location are determined by the program schedule for the EM Member School and are non-negotiable. Candidate is expected to arrive on time or early every scheduled day, to remain until the last student has been picked-up by a parent or authorized adult, and to fulfill their obligation to the position for the entire school year.
- Extreme reliability and responsibility and attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve and remain calm, with excellent communication skills
- Experience using Google Calendar & Docs and other Database Software as assigned
- Proficiency with Email, Text and Smart Phone app usage
- Must be CPR/First Aid & EMAT Certified (Training will be offered)
- Must be able to pass a National Criminal and Sex Offender background check as a condition of employment
Core Tasks & Responsibilities
- Download all class rosters, sign-out sheets, and other materials as needed
- Communicate with all Providers and Instructors, enforce on-site procedures for student transition and dismissal, and share contact information in the event of a cancellation
- Oversee arrival of Instructors and transition of students at school dismissal
- Oversee dismissal of students and departure of Instructors at the end of enrichment classes
- Oversee late pick-up students and enforce late pick-up fee to parent or authorized adult upon arrival
Follow-Up Communication & Tasks
- Report any issues with a student, parent (including late pick-up fees assessed), Instructor or school staff to EM
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with On-Site Coordinator in subject line.