Sizewise is Hiring Immediately Full Time Non CDL Delivery Driver - deliver medical equipment | Paid Training | No Exp Needed
Sizewise is a privately owned, global medical equipment and consumer sleep system manufacturer with more than 20 years’ experience engineering innovative products to meet the needs of bariatric, geriatric, pediatric, and standard patient populations. Produced in two manufacturing plants and supplied through more than 65 branches nationwide, Sizewise offers a range of American-made bed frames, specialty surfaces, and mobility items that enhance patient healing and caregiver satisfaction. Sizewise is headquartered in Lenexa, KS.
Location: Chantilly, VA
Driving a company vehicle, you will load, unload, set up and tear down medical equipment that you will deliver to medical facilities such as hospitals &/or patient homes, Clean, sanitize and repair equipment.
Requires ability to obtain DOT Cert (company paid), clean driving record, ability to lift up to 75 lbs, push/pull hospital bed on wheels, Must be at least 21 years old
Full benefits package provided
- Delivering medical equipment and supplies to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner. Delivery points may include hospitals, long term care facilities, rehab facilities, and private homes.
- Driving a commercial (non-CDL) company box truck or Sprinter Van.
- Loading & unloading medical equipment such as bed frames, mattresses, wheelchairs.
- Delivery points are hospitals, long term care facilities, rehab facilities.
- Retrieving equipment from customer locations, safely transporting the equipment back to the warehouse.
- Cleaning, maintaining and repairing the equipment upon return to the warehouse or in the facility or home.
- Educating and engaging customers at the time of delivery, keeping customers informed on the features and functionality of the equipment.
- 21 years of age or older, with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have a current DOT or the ability to obtain a DOT certification.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and push/pull up to 700 lbs. on wheels.
- Have customer service experience. Prior work experience in a hospital setting is preferred.
- Hold a current, valid, and unrestricted driver's license. Must have a safe driving record based on Sizewise policies.
Sizewise designs and manufactures some of the best medical equipment on the market, and we're always aiming to make the best better by keeping up with the latest trends and innovations within our competitive space. Plus, we give back to our communities through time, money, and resources.
Come join us and make a difference in the lives of patients all over the country. We are Sizewise, and we are designed to heal™.
Additional information about our company can be found at www.sizewise.com .
EOE, including disability/veterans