Redhorse is hiring a Web UI Developer who will conduct front end web development and design (ReactJS, Angular, Bootstrap), and collaborate with user experience and software developers to develop and manage requirements; helping ensure the project backend development is implemented with the intended user experience in mind. The UI Developer must understand and interpret system requirements to ensure web development satisfies verification of the functionality, identify issues found during the software development/integration process, perform functional tests using both frontend and command line interfaces, and communicate with internal and external stakeholders on test progress. Additionally, the Web UI Developer creates, executes, and maintains technical documentation, and support program operational needs as required.
Minimum Basic Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
- US Citizen with active SECRET clearance (an active TS//SCI clearance preferred)
- 5+ years of experience building rich web applications, dashboards, and/or workflow systems
- Experience building dynamic single page applications
- Experience integrating with JSON-based REST APIs required
- Cross browser development and responsive and mobile design skills
- Experience with modern frameworks such as Angular, React, and/or Vue
- Ability to generate, follow, and update technical procedures and evaluate results
- Ability to work successfully in a team, independently, and take initiative on tasks
- Ability to communicate in both oral and written formats.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development concepts
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Understanding of agile processes
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), Scrum, and Agile processes
The work environment for this position requires an individual to be able to:
- Work sitting or standing at a desk or conference table for extended periods of time with the ability to shift positions while working: sit, stand, pace, adjust positioning in any of those without issue
- Walk in the office to collaborate with co-workers, attend meetings or retrieve documents from printer
- Ability to carry up to 10 pounds
Redhorse Corporation shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet Redhorse’s changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in Redhorse’s sole discretion.