We have 2 new Marketing roles with our client. They are looking for someone preferably with B2B Marketing experience. Both roles are paying in the 50,000-60,000 range with bonus.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for implementing the Business to Business (B2B) marketing and communications strategy for the Company and all divisions including Retail, Residential, Office and Mixed-Use to achieve key business objectives and ensure consistent brand messaging.
- Produce B2B marketing materials including office and retail leasing brochures, presentations, signage
- Coordinate with leasing team to create email blasts, track results and provide reports
- Monitor and track key performance metrics for email, digital marketing efforts
- Coordinate trade show logistics, client appreciation and broker events
- Aggregate and post content for company announcements, company meetings and the intranet
- Monitor and update all corporate and property websites to insure they are optimized for search, have engaging and relevant content and deliver a quality user experience.
- Source content from various departments to strengthen brand awareness and engagement across all social media channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- 3-5 years; B2B real estate marketing in MD/DC/NoVa is preferred.
- Experience developing marketing materials to support sales/marketing/business development
- Familiar with digital and social media platforms and curating content
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment, under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, HTML, WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Excellent written/verbal communication and strong presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Professional appearance in both demeanor and dress
- Must have good command of the English language, oral and written
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously