Donohoe Hospitality Services is always looking for the most qualified and experienced professionals in the industry. We invite you to view our current career opportunities and apply.
FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR
APPLY HERE: https://basalt.peopleanswers.com/pa/access.do?job=920636-133950&src=397761
Responsible for supervising and overseeing the kitchen operations for Comp Services.
1. Ability to instill safety and sanitation habits in all employees.
2. Ensure that the level of quality, portion control and plate presentation is adhered to consistently.
3. Consistently check line stocking and quality.
4. Assist in inventory control.
5. Supervise daily food preparation for assigned areas.
6. Assist in the purchasing process.
7. Approve purchase deliveries and maintain equipment and supplies.
8. Prep, stock and rotate line to ensure ample supply of products is maintained.
9. Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the hotel, including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
- The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Department schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and employees may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
Education and Experience:
- Previous restaurant experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Good oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.