Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WJLA-TV is seeking an Human Resources Coordinator to assist with the human resources functions of the station.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with recruiting and hiring compliance in accordance with FCC/EEO regulations
- Schedule and arrange recruitment outreach and events for the department
- Conduct new hire orientations and exit interviews
- Assist in processing hiring, termination, status changes in HRIS
- Work with the payroll department to ensure timely processing of new hire paperwork
- Act as a liaison between employees, Corp HR and/or vendors to answer questions about benefits, company policy or other related concerns
- File and maintain confidential personnel and other HR records
- Assist with FCC/EEO compliance reporting
- Coordinate and manage Leave administration
- Coordinate and manage Station's Internship program
- Assist with reporting/responding to workers’ compensation and unemployment claims
- Pull, prepare and/or compile reports daily, weekly and monthly as needed or requested
- Other duties as assigned by the Human Resources Manager
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in Human Resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with various levels of staff
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Oracle preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!