Earn a $100 Bonus!
Great Work Environment, Flexibility, Independence and Working with Pets.
Work within 5 miles of your home visiting dogs, cats and small animals at their homes to provide walks and in-home care. Earn a per visit rate PLUS Tips!
Serving Northern VA for over 20 Years! If you live in Alexandria, Old Town, Del Ray, Arlington, Oakton, Falls Church, Vienna, Clifton, Triangle, Centreville, Chantilly, Ashburn, South Riding, Fairfax Staion, McLean, Tyson's - APPLY Today! www.BeckysPetCare.com
At Becky's Pet Care, we are serious about pet care and how we value our team. We provide training and support, flexibility, and a remote, independent work environment, as well as host fun company events and offer plenty of opportunities for fun.
Join the leading in-home pet care company in Northern VA, Becky’s Pet Care! Our 20 years of experience, award-winning service providing quality in-home pet sitting and dog walking will give you many reasons to love your new job as a dog walker or pet sitter.
If spending the day caring for cats and dogs is how you'd like to spend your day, then being a Professional Pet Care provider is the opportunity you’ve been searching for! If you have a high set of personal standards that you bring to every situation, are dedicated, trustworthy and love providing great care to dogs and cats - we’d love to meet you!
- 401K program with COMPANY MATCH
- PAID training
- Free Pet CPR and FIRST Aid Training
- 50% off Pet Care services for personal use
- Eligible for a raise after only 90 days
- Greater availability gives you the opportunity for increased earnings
- Work remotely, generally within 5 miles of your home
- Casual dress
- $100 Bonus after Successful 90 day review
- EMPLOYEE status - NOT independent contractor, means we pay the employer taxes, not you. Some companies advertise higher hourly pay, but your taxes are higher as a non-Employee.
- Earn 100% of tips -- amazing earning potential.
- Holiday pay
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Pet Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Hours per week:
- Less than 10